A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 my first character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilliono
Member
avatar

Posts : 274
Gold : 267
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 18
Location : I.D.C

PostSubject: my first character   Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 am

Name: Mason Fabbro
Actual Age: 25
How old they look: 21
Race/Creature Type: Werewolf. in Human form He is Irish.
Description of Creature: changes at full moon and when he is mad. takes about 20-30 seconds to change. when he is changed by anger he only changes when the sun is up or he is calmed.
Country of Origin: England
Height: 5'6
Body type: muscular
Skin tone: Tan
Eyes: Brown
Hair: strait, short, brown
Appearance: wears a black shirt and an england top hat. wears guard armor on duty.
Personality: He is afraid to meet people wich makes him mean to other people. He is stubborn. He is somewhat addicted to drinking beer every night, off shift. He tries to hide his Irish accent. He hates all cats and dogs, except wolf-like dogs.
Diet: Animals He hunted from the woods. Sometimes bread.
Talents: Hunting
Flaws: He is stubborn and short tempered does not trust well
Powers/Magic (if any):turns into a werewolf
Weaknesses: when he is turning he can't move til he is all the way done.When he is in werewolf form he barley knows what he is doing. Drinks heavily on nights he's not werewolf
Weapon(s):claws and teeth(werewolf) French cutlass (Human)
Job in the Kingdom: Guard duty in the day/weekdays
History: He came to a farm at night travelling back to Ireland. He snuck in the barn and laid on the hay.He turned into a werewolf in the barn unexpectedly. A little girl was at the door staring at him as he changed. She screamed and he jumped on her and bit her neck . The next day He ran away from the farm before they could find the girl.. He went to London to make money and stay hidden. He made enough money then came to Albion. He spoke to the Lord and is now a town guard on weekdays.
RP example: I was running As hard as i could after the deer. I could see the Deer's legs run wildly. I tried to jump on the deer but i missed hit a tree. Unless I wanted to go to sleep hungry I had to get the deer I thought to myself. I had my chance it stopped right in front of a tree. I jumped on it and bit the neck. Finally I thought again as I put it in my teeth dragging it to a cave I go to on full moons. When I turned back to human i skinned it and took its meat. I put the meat in a bag walking back to the city where i could cook it.
Notes: Ever since the day He killed the little girl tries to stay away from other people.


Last edited by Gilliono on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 226
Gold : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 104
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am

Add more detail to personality.

If he sometimes turns into a wolf due to loss of temper that should be in your character description as it defines what the creature is like. Classic werewolves however only transform at full moon.

You need 3 flaws for his personality/physique and 3 weaknesses.

Your Rp example and history need to be 10 sentences each.

_________________
Kareena Eden-Seer

Veronika Hill-Animagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlii
Overlord
avatar

Posts : 62
Gold : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 20
Location : Yorkshire

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 am

Im also going to say, I'm not accepting those short sentences, make them proper, longer sentences. Writing "He killed her. The next day, he ran away." Im not counting that as two separate sentences. Get some detail in there!

_________________
Allorai B'Lor- High Elf-143(looks 25)-Captain of the the Archers-Single
Alex Croft-Human-18-Apprentice Blacksmith-Single
Lara Clark-Human-21-Trader-Single
Xerio Tathviel-High Elf-Rider-Single
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://albion.forumotion.net
Gilliono
Member
avatar

Posts : 274
Gold : 267
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 18
Location : I.D.C

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 am

EdItEd. thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 226
Gold : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 104
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

How long does it take him to transform? When he transdorms due to anger, does he change back when he has calmed down?
Put in 5 complete sentences for personality.

_________________
Kareena Eden-Seer

Veronika Hill-Animagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gilliono
Member
avatar

Posts : 274
Gold : 267
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 18
Location : I.D.C

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 am

Edited. and it takes about 20-30 seconds. I edited that in. and yea once he calms he will be able to think a little and change back or when the sun is up he will change back
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 226
Gold : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 104
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 am

So he can control his transformation back into a human? Thats unusual for werewolves. They would generally be completely controlled by the transformation rather than the other way around.

_________________
Kareena Eden-Seer

Veronika Hill-Animagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gilliono
Member
avatar

Posts : 274
Gold : 267
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 18
Location : I.D.C

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 am

No he can't. in werwolf form it is really hard to stay calm so really he has about 10% chance to get calm. and 90% by the sun. and in human and gets mad it must be at night. thats why he drinks at night so he probably won't get mad because he won't think and be able to get mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 226
Gold : 2147483647
Join date : 2013-01-06
Age : 104
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: my first character   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:17 am

haha. the not being able to get mad when your drinking thing is pretty skweed but I'll allow the rest of it anyway.
APPROVED

_________________
Kareena Eden-Seer

Veronika Hill-Animagus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my first character   

Back to top Go down
 
my first character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What song do you thing fits each character?
» Character Sheets?
» My race horse stable character's
» Which Character can You relate to
» Character wars!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: