Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
proxyboy

proxyboy

Gold : 26

First Character Empty
PostSubject: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Name: Proximite Rellings. Likes to be calls Proxy.
Actual Age:19
How old they look:19
Race/Creature Type: Human
Description of Creature: n/a
Country of Origin: Central America
Height: 6'1
Body type: Muscular
Skin tone: Slightly Tan
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Short, spiky hair. (It looks pretty modern in RL)
Appearance: He is fairly groomed. Stubble on his face, matching red and brown clothing. Usually has a woven wristband on.
Personality: He is just downright flirty. He tries to use his charms to his advantage.
Diet: An average omnivore. He isn't quite picky on what he eats, but he dislikes squid.
Talents: He is a good drinker and he has a way with words. He is also skilled at archery.
Flaws: He takes things too far, he's awful with girls, he blushes at compliments of him. He's also clumsy at critical moments.
Powers/Magic (if any): Has the power to "force persuade." I would like to say it is a minor version of mind control. Proxy first learned he had this power when he was seven. He can use this four times each day. The power is to basically make whatever Proxy says sounds like a "good idea" and he would be able to get his way. This power can be resisted .
Weaknesses: Seeing blood. He hates it. He has Hemophobia. He'll feel numb and collapse or pass out completely.
Weapon(s): A simple short sword and long bow.
Job in the Kingdom: Archer, a lower-class archer.
History: Proxy was just a rogue before he got into a kingdom. A low-life thief. He stole from the rich and helped the poor. He thought of himself as a sort of Robin Hood. He was as modest as he could be, but always taking on the chance to flirt with a few women. None of his attempts at actually getting some love from a woman worked, so he was typically the average male. Proxy was trapped one day by a bounty hunter and brought to the kingdom. "Please spare me! I will do anything! Just please..." he pleaded as the executioner came by. He was then released into the custody of the Kingdom's Archers. He thought of it ironic that he was once a thief, but now working for the law.
RP example: Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. Proxy thought as he ran through the woods, the Kingdom's soldiers right on is heels. He was out of bows, his sword was lost as he brawled with a guard earlier, and he was out of luck. Proxy finally surrendered and stopped running. "Okay... you got me..." he said as the guards put the cuffs on. As he was being taken back to the Kingdom, he spied a woman watching them from the distant. "Hey... who's that..?" Proxy muttered. "Shut up and keep moving!" The guard yelled and shoved Proxy forward. "Hey, easy now cowboy." He taunted. "Why you" the guards started to beat down Proxy. He knew at that moment that it would be a looking day.
Notes:

Last edited by proxyboy on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Add another flaw?
could you expand a little more on his powers? has he always had them? What exactly can he do? What are the limitations?
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Edited !
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm

His power can be resisted however I assume? To avoid powerplaying. Edit that in and il approve it.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:05 am

Edited .
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Character
Page 1 of 1