Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

First character Empty
PostSubject: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 am

Name:Ileana Aderson
Actual Age:19
How old they look:16
Race/Creature Type:Were Wolf
Country of Origin:USA
Eyes:Ice blue
Hair:Light Blonde
Appearance:Not too tall but not too short either,about 1,55 m..She is thin but very strong and incredibly beautiful.She has long fingers and long legs and,sometimes,she looks hostile
Personality:Friendly enough when you get to know her.She is very trustable and loyal to her friends,also over protective.She can be hurted easily.She prefers to look tough and huides her emotions but deep inside she is still a litte scared girl.
Diet:She hates vegetables and only eats meat.She can live on smaller animals but she needs human meat one time per year.Fish is not like meat for her but she can live on it for about three months,no more.
Talents:She likes painting nature.She also lis good at singing but she doesn't like it.She just works at a tavern as a singer,so she is used to it.
Flaws:She is kinds unfriendly until you get to know her.She is hot-tembered and also very stubborn.Also one of her fingers at her right hand is missing.
Powers/Magic (if any):no
Weaknesses:She is afraid of the dark and small places.She is also terrified from vampires.
Weapon(s):She uses her teeth and claws if she is a wolf.When she is still human,she has always a knife made from steel,12 cm long, hidden in her boot.
Job in the Kingdom:She works at a tavern as a singer.
History:Ileana was a normal little kid until the age of 7.She lived in a village outside the kingdom with her parents and her one year older brother.When she was 7,she had a small accident with another were wolf.She didn't know anything until the night the moon was out.She then felt her body changing.She knew her family was in danger but,when she turned itno a wolf for the first time,the instict to hunt took over her.She killed her dad while he was trying to protect her mom and ate her.She tried to kill her brother too but she turned into her human form,leaving him seriously injured.He was going to die but the healer,who was secretly a vampire,turned him into one.Ileana was very happy but,when her brother woke up,she was the first he saw so he bit her.Thankfully he managed to control himself and didn't kill her but left for a different kingdom.She was in coma for a year.When she woke up she realized what ahd happened and moved into the kingdom.The wife of the tavern owner adopted her and she worked there as a waiter until her step-dad heard her singing one day.When they found out who she was they started beating her and locking her everytime she turned into a were wolf.She was hiding her real age and she was happy she looked younger cause she knew that,when the tavern man knew she was an adult,he was going to sell her as a slave or a w**re.
RP example:I looked at my brother's body on the bed with a huge smile on my face.He looked so peaceful when he slept,he always looked like that.And,hopefully,his chest was moving up and down from his breathing.I turned to look at the healer but he had left.He propably thought we would need some ''family time'' together and alone.I wasn't very disapointed to say the truth.I moved closer next to him when I noticed him trying to move his fingers.He looked different but,since he was alive,I didn't care.He slowly opened his eyes.They had changed too.Instead of the light green colour they once had now they were a fiery red.And they only thing youi could see in them was hunger,thirst.I opened my mouth to say something but,before I could react,he grabbed me and pinned me on the wall behind me.I felt his lips on my neck and the sudden pain blinded me.I could feel my skin being torn apart and my blood leaving my body.It couldn't be....He couldn't be....The pain stopped and I was thrown away agianst the opposite wall of the infirmary.My brother looked down at me.I could see sadness and disgust on his face.Not for me but for his self.For what he had become.I was took weak to do anything.I watched him looking around him hopeless.H epropably said something ubt I couldn't hear him.I couldn't see him anymore.I wispered his name as the darkness took over me.

Last edited by Emona the Dragon on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:48 am

Add a physical flaw.
Can you give an exact height? I'm going to edit that into the form.
How do you plan to give her human meat without powerplaying and killing someones charrie? or will you just pretend that she has killed and eaten someone?
A knife and a sword is essentially two weapons, pick one. what metal is it? how long?
I assume she becomes a werewolf at the full moon and stays one till the sun comes out?
your history is slightly confusing, did her brother change her? you also say she tried to kill him.
how long has she been a werewolf for, could you clear that up please?
will her bite change someone into a werewolf if she doesnt manage to kill them?
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

I'll just pretend she ate someone.Unless I'm roleplaying with someone that wants their character to die,then I'll say she ate it.
Yes,when the sun comes out she turns again into human.
Her brother didn't change her,just drank her blood.She tried to kil him as a were wolf but the sun came out and she turned into human.
She had been a were wolf since 7 years old,it's written at the first sentence if the history.
No,usually leave him or her seriously injured.They cann be turned into a were wolf only if the user wants too.
The rest are edited.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:30 am

how long is the knife?
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First character   First character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First character
Page 1 of 1