Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a drink

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
proxyboy

proxyboy

Gold : 26

Getting a drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:36 am

Proxy chuckled, giving her a little grin. "There is no fun in shooting things... Always ordered to kill. I don't like it." He said, suddenly serious. Maybe it was his drunken state. Who knows? All he knew was that he hates killing. In his eyes, all creatures are equal... so long as one didn't eat the other. Proxy laughed after awhile, a cheerful thought coming into mind. "You're 19? Hey, so am I." He gave her a thumbs up before finishing his 2nd jug. "Hey Barkeep... keep em coming."
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:07 am

Well,I was now ignored.I knew it would happen,I wasn't interesting enough.I sighed and finished my drink before heading out of the tavern.

OOC:Sorry for not being online but I didn't receive any emails from here.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:21 am

Veronika smiled indulgently, "Take it easy", she said pushing her own drink away from her. She laughed internally at when he'd said he was always ordered to kill, thats probably what would have happened he she transformed right there in the tavern and lost control..not that she often did, but still. What if he'd been ordered to kill her? would he do it? Feeling uncomfortable, she shifted very slightly in her seat she noticed the bartender was cute..hmm, maybe she'd frequent this tavern more often, she thought a small smile playing on her lips as she turned around again to meet Proxy's intent gaze. "What do you think of me?", she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 am

Proxy waved at the bartender, giving him a thumbs up that he was alright to drink another. Proxy wasn't drunk... just buzzed, as he likes to think of his current state. He couldn't tell which way was North, but that didn't mean he was drunk. He raised a brow as he she smiled at him, a little surprised at how she acts. "What do I think of you...?", he restated her question. "Well, I think that you are definitely attractive and that you should probably wear... less revealing clothing." He answered, giving her a sultry smile.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 am

I got up and started walking to the door. I kept tripping and swearing on the way. I finally got out into the night and walked off to the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 am

Veronika scowled, her eyebrows coming together in anger. "It's hardly your place to be telling me what I should wear and what not", she snapped at him, jerking her handbag closer to her
It was in these moments, when she was filled with rage, that she felt closer to her other form than this one.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 am

Proxy blinked, a little surprised at her reaction. He already knew that he was horrible with women, but never had a female react like that. Usually, most women would just slap him, even wink if he was lucky. But she was different... something about her wasn't right. He could just feel it. Proxy shrugged this off, knowing full well that he is obviously a little off of his right mind. "Hey, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you like that." He said, a slurr present in his voice. He caught the sliding jug the bartender had, waiting patiently for Proxy to notice.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Veronika sighed, calming down, "It's alright. Sometimes, I tend to have issues with my..temper.", then suddenly.smirking, she added, "Thats not something you wanna see, trust.me.", her lips pulling up in a smile. "So why are you in Albion Proxi? if you dont mind me asking that is.."
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Proxy stopped his jug midway to his mouth, making the liquid inside slush. Does his past really matter now that he was a Kingdom Archer? He didn't know. He decided to let her in on his past, but not too much. You can never be too careful. "After running out of things to... trade, I decided to come here, hoping life would be a little easier. Turns out, it isn't." He replied, downing his drink in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 am

Veronika had to smile, she gently yanked the glass out of his hands placing it a little away, out of his reach. "Thats enough", she said firmly, playfully, her eyes twinkling. "A dodgy past huh?", she said and added, "Well thats a new one", with a laugh, rolling her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Proxy was lost in her dress. Her curves... what was he thinking? He lightly shook his head, trying to think straight. She was definitely right. No more drinks. He chuckled as she called his bluff, "Nothing dodgy about being a thief now, is there?" Proxy looked at her, sort of 'checking her out'. "You look way too good looking..." he said, giving her a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am

Veronika rolled her eyes as she watched him slober all over as she knew he would. Rather predictible she thought smiling sadly. "Why thank you my sweet.", she said, winking at him slightly, but so brief that he couldnt be sure whether it actually happened. Turning to face the bar,.she felt suddenly adventurous, a touch of her old ways. Slipping behind the counter while the barkeep was on the other side, she leaned low over the coubter so Prox could fully apprieciate the plunging neckline of her dres as she smiled at him and said, "So what can I get you today?", in a low and mysterious voice becoming the sitaution.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Proxy's eyes sure knew where to look, and how to fully love the looks of a woman. Oh lord, did he have something he wanted to show her. He smiled at her as she asked him. "Well babe, I know what I want. But I wonder if its on the menu." He gave her another sly smile. "How about you and I spend some alone time..? Get to know each other more."
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Veronika smirked, "Im afraid I meant a drink", she said leaning over the counter, her elbows resting on it. "We could see about something off the menu later though", she said with a tinkling laugh that made it hard to tell if she was serious or not. This guy who was so keen to be alone with her, she wondered how he would feel if he had a glimpse of her other self..She smiled because the idea was so ludicrous, but then the night was still young..
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Proxy gave her a puppy dog face, hoping even this lame tactic works. After she said she might later, he beamed, absolutely excited to get her alone. He could already imagine them... together in raw, sweet, love making. His eyes glazed over, making his eyes shine. "I don't want any more drinks... I just want to see you alone. That's all I ask... please.?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Veronika sighed, "Im sorry sweetie", she said earnestly, meaning it. She had let this go on too far and would have to put a stop to it immediately. It had been fine for a bit of fun, but he really wasnt her type.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Jeff walked in and sat down. He looked around and didn't see too many people. He got coffee even though it was late at night and drank it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Veronika looked at the new guy who'd just walked in and in attempt to lighten the mood, she smiled at him saying, "How're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Jeff looked over "Great?" He said unsure how he was doing. He looked back over in front of him and took a drink of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:12 am

Veronika shrugged and turned away, inhospitable strangers were.common around here.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:00 am

He took another drink of his coffee and it tasted bitter. He put it down and looked around the room again, "Hmm." He said out loud by accident. He looked at the girl and wandered how to start a conversation. He wasn't always good at that,but he'lll try. "Whats your name?" He asked staring at her. He leaned foreword a little bit and saw the other guy. He wandered if they were dating, But he started to exclude that thought because the chemistry between them wouldn't last. A drunk guy and a "beautiful girl" He said the last part aloud.

Last edited by Gilliono on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 am

Proxy smirked, already knowing she would refuse. He knew his luck with women was terrible, so there was no surprise when she had turned him down. He waved at the barkeep for me beer, seeing as he'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 pm

When He thought she didn't hear him he said "Whats your name" a bit louder. He was actually glad that she probably didn't hear him the first time. He looked at the other guy getting another drink. How could this guy drink so much? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Veronika blinked and turned to the new guy, she hadnt expected him to talk to her,.meybe she'd judged too soon, "Hello there", she said with a smile, "Im Veronika and you are?", she asked smoothing her dress out slightly as she moved out from behind the bar and slid back onto her stool which was between the two guys. Turning back to Proxy, her smile faded a little, she really was sorry, well maybe..Veronika dint complete the thought as she leaned over and placed her hand over Proxy's, "I am sorry" she repeated out loud.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 am

He shifted a little when she sat down,"Jeff." He answered, looking back over at the other guy. He took another drink of his coffee, then set it back down. How nice did you have to be to say sorry to a drunk guy? He asked himself He sighed and kept talking to himself you don't know them, maybe they just met, maybe they just brok up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a drink
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: