Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a drink

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

Getting a drink - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 am

Jeff got up as well, and led her to an open spot to dance. He stopped and turned around. He met her eyes, a little nervous. He stood there not moving holding both her hands lightly. He blinked a couple times "Lets begin?"
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Veronika smiled, he looked nervous. She placed his hands on her waist and gently moved to the music. "Do you get out much?", she asked, having to speak into his ear music of the loud music.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

"Sorta.." He answered, starting to move to the music also. His hand twitched a little, taking the hand off her waist. He put back quickly, but gently, a little bit lower. He glanced down, quickly, noticing, and slid his hand back up to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Veronika giggled a little as jeff moved his hand awkwardly. She moved grcefully to the music and put her hands around his neck so she could dance more freely. "do you like dancing?", she asked softly in his, barely audible over the music. ear
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:52 am

He felt her hands around his neck and smiled"Sorta.." He said just hearing her. "Do you like to dance.?" He asked thinking he already knew the answer ,'Yes'.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 am

"Yes", Veronika said and looked up at him smiling, "Dont think iv seen you at the tavern before though."
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 am

"Hm, no...I work most nights..." He said almost shouting over the music. He started to wander if he could spin her, but decided against it. I'd make her spin into a table He thought
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

"Aw well, thats a pity", Veronika said, nearly touching his ear as she spoke into it. The music became a little faster and Veronika picked up pace accordingly.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Gold : 26

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Proxy just sat there, thoughts of adventure he once had as a small time thief. He missed the danger, the battles, the many people he had helped. Time and time again, he would commit various robberies to help the poor. Of course, none of the guards was able to catch him, since he would switch back into his uniform right after each crime. Still, these thoughts set aside, he watched Veronika and this man named Jeff as they danced. He was envious of how easily Jeff had stolen Veronika away from him. Then again, she was never his to begin with. He sat there, staring blankly at the floorboards.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Veronika shifted slightly and noticed Prox staring at her and Jeff, feeling slightly guilty she said, "Lets go back to the bar", to Jeff and took him by the hand and walked back to the bar approaching Prox. She slid into the barstool again, her flushed cheeks and breathlessness causing the bartender to plonk two glasses of water in front of her and Jeff. She mouthed "thanks" and turned to Prox, "uh..Are you okay?", she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Jeff smiled as she held his hand back to the bar, but lost it when they sat down and she started to talk to the other guy. He took a drink of water to cool down his throat a little. He glanced at the other guy as he took another drink of water, seeing if he knew less about fighting then he did. NO! He told himself. No fighting, unless you wanna make a fool of yourself in front of Veronika. As he was thinking he just realized he was spilling some water on his shirt. He put the glass down quickly, hoping nobody saw that.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:45 am

Veronika was concerned about Prox but he seemed to be ignoring her, she sighed a little and turned away from him again, wanting to give him space. "Im sorry about that", she said quietly to Jeff, she noticed a water trickliung down his neck and reflexively leaned forward and wiped it off, she chuckled a little, "You have a watermark on your shirt.", she said, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 am

He looked down at his shirt "Yea" He shrugged, smiling. "I do have a watermark...I guess" He said glancing up "What do you want me to do about it?" He asked raising a brow. In the inside he was hoping he didn't look completely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 am

Veronika looked slightly surprised, "Well I dont think theres much you can do about it", she said casually.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:51 am

"Yea there isn't.." He said feeling stupid, as usual. He scratched his chin, and yawned a bit. "its um getting late" He said looking at her, feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 am

Veronika nodded, "I guess it is", she said a little sadly. "Will you be leaving then?", she asked and then immediately felt stupid, ofcourse he would..he had an important job and things to do, unlike her.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 am

"Yea.." He said starting to think about his empty, dark house. "I mean I don't go to work till twelve tomorrow.." He said hearing a little bit of sadness in her voice "I could stay a little bit longer.." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Veronika seemed slightly embarrased, she'd already asked him to stay once, she couldnt keep doing it. She smiled at him and said, "I wouldnt want to keep you, if you must be going..", she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:41 pm

He smiled as she kissed his cheek. now he didn't want to leave, but he knew he had to. Healing people is a twenty four hour job he told himself. "See you tomorrow, if I can." he said sadly. He looked at her one last time then turned around and started leave out the door, to his house.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Veronika waved at Jeff as he left; she turned away back to the bar and downed a drink, ordering another one. She felt lightheaded and kept sipping her drink.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Proxy smirked, his drunken mind creating a series of scenarios of robberies he could do tonight. "So, that Jeff seems nice eh?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 pm

"Yeah", Kareena said, turning in surprise. So prox was done ignoring her? nice.. "How're you doing?", she asked blinking a little.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Proxy turned to face her, "I'm doing fine, considering that I'm drunk and overall happy. Oh, do you happen to know an local rogues? I need to speak with one. " He asked, hiding nothing. He was planning on doing something big.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Veronika raised her eyebrows, she giggled a little and put one arm on Proxy's shoulder, "Yes, I'm a local rogue what can I do for you?", she asked, more than a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Proxy examined Veronika for a full minute. " Well, I've got a proposition for you... the king... he has great riches right? Don't you think those riches would do other people good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a drink
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: