Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Queen's bedchambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

The Queen's bedchambers Empty
PostSubject: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 am

The Queen retired to her chambers, weary after a whole day of audience. Regardless of what she said to the king, those throne's really were rather uncomfortable. She sat down on her bed and waited as her shoes and accessories were slipped off by her hand maidens. She heard a tentative knock on the door and restraining herself from sighing she called, "come in!"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:31 am

Kat entered the queens chambers carefully and quietly as she looked up at the majestic beauty of her majesty. "You called me your highness?" Kat asked as she walked over to the queen. She had been changed out of peasant clothes and into finer robes. She was happy the queen had offered the job of her lady in waiting, and Kat had hoped she would be a good replacement for the one that had retired. The queen hasn't really spoken to Kat, and Kat wondered if the queen merely wanted to get to know her better
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm

The Queen stifled a yawn, "So I expect you've been briefed about your job?" she asked,.adding, "And other details", with an airy flick of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Kat nodded "of course your magesty" she said with a smile. "I was a summing you wanted to know more about me?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:47 am

The queen yawned, "Well maybe tommorow, I really am exhausted right now. You will report in the morning as instructed.", she said as she lay down with the assistance of one of her aides, adding as she did, "You may leave." as the curtains were drawn around her.

OOC: You dont actually have to RP your job, unless more of the Queen's aides/ palace attendants come along eventually. Other times you can just assume she works there. Btw another of my charries just got free. Look in "Stores".
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 am

Kat nodded and bowed before leaving the queen to sleep. She decided to go into town and collect her things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's bedchambers   The Queen's bedchambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's bedchambers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Castle-
Jump to: