Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mason's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace

Gold : 2

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Name: Mason
Actual Age: 11
How old they look: 11
Race/Creature Type: Wizard: Pure-blood
Description of Creature: HP type wizard
Country of Origin: America
Height: 4'11, a tiny bit off of 5' even
Body type: Skinny
Skin tone: Pale, pale white
Eyes: Blue. Read in Appearance more.
Hair: Brown, long bangs, messy
Appearance: Mason has long brown hair that's messy most of the time, unless he fixes it. He has blue eyes that seem to change to hazel, brown, and green. He is tall and skinny, and doesn't have much muscle yet. His skin is pale white, really pale. He usually wears either wizard robes or a plain t-shirt and blue jeans. He doesn't like the rip holes in his jeans, like some people. Mason's t-shirts are usually covered by a sweatshirt in winter/autumn.
Personality: Mason is very nice and goofy, but do not get on the wrong side of him.
Diet: He likes meat a lot, but he will eat about anything.
Talents: He is really smart
Flaws: Scared of spiders, snakes, and sometimes dark. Hates tight spaces, and hates heights. Mason's friendlyness to you depends on his mood. Sometimes, he is arrogant. And sometimes, he uses spells for the fun of it. His fingers seem to be a bit crooked, and he is extremely loyal.
Powers/Magic (if any): He has the same powers/spells as HP, except for the Unforgivable Curses, which Asi does not allow. Limits for day: 20 minor, 10 major, or mix of 15
Weaknesses: Spiders, friends/family dieing
Weapon(s): His wand: 13 inches, Maple, Dragon Heartstring, Slightly Springy
Job in the Kingdom: He fights for the good guys. There aren't many wizards, so he is special.
History: Mason grew up in America with his two parents, who were also wizards. They taught him magic at a very young age. Mason didn't have a wand at the time, though. Soon, around age seven, he got the wand that matched him perfectly. Mason went to the Kingdom of Albion, along with his parents, to live there and help. He fought for the good guys, capturing some bad people during this. As a reward, the King/Queen sent him a present. He opened it, and saw it was a spellbook. Mason still currently lives in the Kingdom.
RP example: Mason held out his wand to where he heard the sound come from. It was an evil Fire Elf. "Stupefy!" he splattered, Stunning it. Suddenly, ten more Elves appeared. He looked back at them, running. Mason held up his wand to them. "Incendio!" They became more powerful in the fire, however. "Aguamenti," spat Mason, putting one out. He kept running, hoping the other nine wouldn't catch up. Unluckily, that didn't happen. He was toast.
Notes: Gets sunburn easily

Last edited by Mace on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 pm

He could be the kingdom wizard lol.
also magical ability equal to an 11 year old/first year. I dont want him being able to do a patronus and all of that.
I trust you will not powerplay with the rest of the spells? I hold you to your word.
he needs a limit to how many spells he can perform a day.
in appearance ass what he dressed like.
How is dying a weakness??
add maybe two more sentences to personality.
put in "HP type wizard in creature description.
Physical flaw and something that doesnt involve any phobias.
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Edited.
And I will not powerplay.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am

the appearance bit..
Back to top Go down
Mace

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:12 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:33 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mason's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters   Mason's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mason's Characters
Page 1 of 1