Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting with a vampire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:34 am

I moved my hands down her back and stopped at her waist,pulling her closer to me.Breaking away from the kiss,I kissed down her jaw to her neck,groaning at the sensation.

OOC:Hmm...Can I ask you for a favor?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:43 am

OOC: sure!

BIC: I groaned as he kissed down my neck. It felt so good to have a kiss there, but I couldn't resist my drinking urge much longer. I needed to take control of the making out, take control so I could drink his blood
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 pm

I smiled and bit down her skin softly,careful not to hurt her."Oh Liz..."I murmured.

OOC:Could you find me a picture of how you want Goslent to look like?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 pm

OOC: sure I guess

BIC: I smiled and flipped the tables, taking his lips away from my neck as I move in and kiss his neck
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm

I moaned and gripped her waist pulling her closer to me.

OOC:Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 am

I smile and now this was it. The door was locked and I had him. I quickly let my fangs come out and I bit him, msucking his blood
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:24 am

I yelped when I felt the sharp pain on my neck and couldn't help but stare at Liz as se drank the life out of me.I knew my time was coming but I had to fight it back."S-s-stop!"I whimpered and tried to push her away.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 am

I laughed inside as he tried to get away but it was no hope. I clung to him, my claws digging into his skin as I began to drink his life away. He knew what I was, and I didn't care. He was my food, such lovely tasting blood. And fine red muscles for eating when the blood was gone. Yes, this handsome hunter would last me a while
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:03 am

I made another weak effort to stop her but felt my eyes closing.[i]No,no,I can't die!Not yet![ /i] I thought,but my mind was shutting down.I was panting and my body felt heavy,so heavy."Liz..."I breathed and let go,falling into that deep sleep, knowing that I'd never wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 am

Liz smiled and began to gut him, draining the blog into her canteen and packaging his meat an bones. She finished her dirty task soon enough and left nothing but the skin. She laughed as she sat by the fire, munching on his jaw

OOC: could you find a pic for the guy? And I might have no wireless for a few days
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 pm

OOC:No,I found nothing.Well,good luck!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:45 pm

OOC: I don't mind what he looks like personally. And thanks!
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 pm

OOC:Well,I already have made a small description of him.Would you like anything to be different?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 am

OOC: no he's good!
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 am

OOC:Okay!I'll pm you when he is ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting with a vampire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Outside the Kingdom Walls :: The River-
Jump to: