Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cemetery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

The Cemetery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Kareena nodded sadly, "I travelled too", she said, "nowhere seemed to suit me long enough for me to stay". She thought about her stay with the witches in Salem and sighed.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

Gold : 55

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 am

Úrsula looked at her, eyes deep and sorrowfull, pink that reflected the bright moon over them. She wondered why. Kareena could at least fake being human. She couldn't. There was Always some--
Oh no, it was happening again. Úrsula froze and stretched completely, levitating into the air, eyes completely blank, her expressions more grim and pale and the dark circles around her eyes darker than before. Someone was dying. She felt it in her core, she felt the grief and the darkness.
But she thought of Kareena and held the scream a bit, getting enough time to turn to her, eyes dark as if her eyeballs were gone and looking like a ghost.
Get away from here! Her voice was dark and heavy, as if carried with burning lead and chains choking someone.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Kareena eyes widened as she felt Ursula stiffen, it was as though the waves of misery were engulfing her. With a supreme effort she wrenched herself out of Ursula grip and snatching up her bag, she turned to leave. Before she did, she turned around and yelled, "Find me later", and ran, her heels taking flight in the cool night breeze.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

Gold : 55

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 am

Úrsula did not answer. She only looked into nothing and, her eyes becoming dark completely, let out the scream, scaring some owls and crows on the nearby trees and even cats. As the agony waves eased, she floated down to the grave, not finding Kareena. At least she didn't hurt her again. She sighed and curled down on the grave, to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cemetery
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Cathedral-
Jump to: