Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora Dragonborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonborn

Dragonborn

Gold : 0

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 am

Name: Aurora Dragonorn

Actual Age: 7yrs

How old they look: Dragon form: 7yrs Human form: 20yrs

Race/Creature Type: Half-Dragon (two forms)

Description of Creature: While a dragon she is a scaly silver creature about the size of a Great Dane but in Human form she is a beautiful young woman. Being a half-dragon simply means that she transforms from dragon to human form on will. She is weaker than a dragon but stronger than an average human.

Country of Origin: Her and her siblings were born in the mountains of Ireland

Height: Dragon: 3'6" on all fours Human: 5'4"

Body type: Slender

Skin tone: Pale

Eyes: VERY light blue/green they look grey

Hair: long whispy white hair

Appearance:
Aurora Dragonborn Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdt2iJbO8AcV2ZV0Qlzc2x9TxYd6fxRCA43MaZgHrrOPxTJmsr&t=1
Aurora Dragonborn White+dragon

Personality: She is a very innocent, trusting and charitable young woman who is made happy by others' happiness

Diet: She is mostly a vegetarian but will eat fish and sometimes other animals in her dragon form.

Talents: She has a knack for making people feel at home and tending to their wounds

Flaws: She is too trusting and innocent many times leading her and her companions into a trap. also she is not a good fighter because she tries not to fight and uses it only for defensive purposes.

Powers/Magic (if any): She can put her hands on people and they will heal. Depending on the damage she can pass out from using so much energy or even die. Also as a dragon she can breathe sleeping gas. in mild form it only calms people down but at its strongest it can knock people out for a week. Of course it takes its toll on her and she refuses to let anybody harm those under her spell.

Weaknesses: She can't fight well and has very strong moral values so will not hurt or let anyone hurt helpless beings.

Weapon(s): Claws and Teeth or a dagger.

Job in the Kingdom: Healer

History: Three children were born to a strange couple. Their father was a large black dragon named Kaluoshen and their mother was an ordinary human named Mercedez. Although strange and never before heard of they were in love and they cared for their three children.

Sadly there was a huge problem with this family. The two parents were bound together meaning that if one were to get killed the other would perish as well. Mercedes realized that once people found out about the large dragon and his weakness they would murder Mercedez to get to Kaluoshen leaving no-one to watch the children and protect them until they were on their own.

She brought this problem to her mate with a proposition. Mercedez asked the dragon to sacrifice her so her family would be safe if anything were to happen. With much reluctance Kaluoshen finally agreed to this and killed the mother. In anger and grief he ran from the island leaving his children to fend for themselves anyway.

For another year the three children stayed on their island home training to become the best they could be in every aspect of their lives so that one day they would be ready to confront their father for abandoning them. Now they have each left home in search of a higher purpose.

RP example:
Aurora couldn't believe what happened out there she wanted to wake up from this aweful nightmare but deep down she knew it was the truth and there was no escape. Her parents were all she knew and what about Aiden and Solara? They had no idea what happened they must be terrified. Just then Aiden spoke his first word of English and Aurora knew it was her responsibility to let them know. Of course Solara had to be ever so rude and inconsiderate by nudging her.

It's a long story....but mom is dead and dad...changed...he destroyed the place and left us here alone. She responded and saw that Aiden had also heard her story. She bowed her head and ventured to the back of the cave. There was nothing she or anyone could do their parents were gone and they had no-where to go.

Notes: I would like to add the other two characters with different profiles because I dont personally like having characters with a different name than my posting name...so for my 2nd and 3rd slots can I do this instead? They will have the same last name so you know its me

Last edited by Dragonborn on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 am

Your charrie cant be one year old. Our minimum age is 7
Also description of creature means telling us about the species type. I assume this is an original species? I will require more information. For more info look into the explanation of the form posted in the character form topic.

And for your last query, Im sorry we do not allow multiple accounts. Apart from being unfair to the other users, it would be unessecary. How about just making a different form.for each charrie and giving them a different colour in your signature so its easy to tell who your posting with?
Back to top Go down
Dragonborn

Dragonborn

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 am

honestly it would make alot more sense to allow people 4 accounts instead of four characters in one. It's easier for everyone to tell because each account would have a picture of the character plus more people will join because they'll think that there are more people on the site to interact with. It gets very confusing when the same person is posting as multiple characters.

I edited age and description though
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:30 pm

That would be false perception. We dont want to trick people into joining this site by fooling them into thinking there are more members. Rules are rules no double or triple accounts will be allowed.
You can put a picture of your character in your form or signature and just as easily avoid confusion.

So she looks like a 20 year old but behaves like and has the maturity of a 7 year old?

Half dragon sounds like a half breed, id prefer if you character was an animagi or something similar rather than 'half-creature' which doesnt really tell us much. Also an original species type requires miuch more detail than that. Its like your writing a book, you need to tell your readers Exactly what the creature is about, how it originated etc.. If your unable to fulfill the criteria for an original creature type at this moment, I'd suggest you consider an existing species type thats suitable for example animagi or the like.

Appearance will require a description, simply putting in a picture wont do.
Back to top Go down
Dragonborn

Dragonborn

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:04 am

no she has the maturity of a 20 yr old thats whu she looks 20 and thats why i had the original age at one shes part dragon she ages very differently and the description is perfectly clear if you cant understand that or be reasonable about characters or (as ive seen by other posts) post in third person I cant be here its too messy here so im gone
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Feel free. Either you abide by the rules of the forum or find a forum that suits you. It is not for you to decide what is 'reasonable' or not on here. However if you want to edit your form.according to our rules rather than argue, you're welcome here. If not, good luck and goodbye. You'll do well to learn to respect authority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora Dragonborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora Dragonborn   Aurora Dragonborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Dragonborn
Page 1 of 1